All candidates must submit an online application through the EconJobMarket.org. Through this site you will create an application and submit all supporting material. Starting September 15, 2017, you may begin to submit your materials directly by clicking here.
How to Apply:
Submit your job market materials to: https://econjobmarket.org
- Once logged into the EconJobMarket website proceed to the “Home” page.
- Look in the upper right hand corner of the “Home” page for the “CURRENT JOB POSTINGS” link, click that link.
- To search for Princeton University, use the drop down menu titled “Institution” and select “Princeton University” and click “Filter Results.”
- Next, click the “More Info” link.
- Lastly, Click the “Apply Now” link.
- Once on the application page, please be sure to include your CV, one research/job market paper, and three letters of recommendation.
- After you have entered all of your data and uploads click “Submit Application.”
If you have any trouble with the application process please email email@example.com.