March 20, 2023
Majors Declaration Period Begins March 30
Attention all potential ECO majors: Major Declaration Period opens Thursday, March 30 and ends Monday, April 17.
Sophomores who meet our prerequisites can join the Economics Department during Majors Declaration Period.
Three Steps to Declaring an ECO Major
1. Declare “Economics” as your intended major on the Registrar’s website between 03/30/23 and 4/17/23.
2. Complete your Departmental Academic Planning Form (DAPF) on TigerHub between 03/30/23 and 04/13/23.
- Juniors must complete ECO 302/312 by the end of junior Fall term and ECO 300/310 and ECO 301/311 by end of junior Spring term
- Students must keep either the Monday or Wednesday 3:00 – 4:20 p.m. time slot free for Junior Independent Work (JIW) meetings in the Fall.
- The ECO department will review and electronically approve your DAPF by 04/17/23. You only need to meet with the department if you have unresolved questions about your Economics course selection.
3. Enroll in Fall 2023 courses on TigerHub on 04/19/23.
Still have questions? Visit the pages below for more information.
Major Declaration Checklist More Info. for Prospective Majors