- Thomas Kroen, Princeton economics graduate student and undergraduate research advisor
- Eitan Sapiro-Gheiler ’19, MIT economics graduate student
- Cindy Song ’22, Princeton economics major and undergraduate research assistant
- Gabriel Swagel ’20, MIT pre-doctoral research associate
- Esmée Zwiers, Princeton Center for Health and Wellbeing post-doctoral associate and undergraduate research advisor
- Leland Domaratzky ’22, JRCPPF undergraduate associates co-chair
- Emily Philippides ’22, JRCPPF undergraduate associates communications director
Griswold Center for Economic Policy Studies (GCEPS); Julis-Rabinowitz Center for Public Policy & Finance (JRCPPF).