Applying for an Assistant Professor Position
All candidates must submit an online application through EconJobMarket.org. Through this site, you will create an application and submit all supporting material. Starting September 1, 2022, you may begin submitting your materials directly by clicking the link here posted.
How to Apply:
Submit your job market materials to: https://econjobmarket.org.
- Log in to the EconJobMarket website.
- Click the “Job Postings” link in the main menu of the “Home” page, and then click “All Regular Postings.”
- To search for Princeton University, use the drop-down menu titled “All Organizations” and select “Princeton University.” Then click “Search.”
- Next, click the job posting link.
- Lastly, click the “Apply Now” link.
- Once on the application page, you will need to include your CV, one research/job market paper, and three letters of recommendation.
- After you have entered all of your data and uploads, click “Submit Application.”
If you have any trouble with the application process, please email email@example.com.